Friday, October 10, 2008

little sister dress

wow. this whole grandchild thing is just amazing. 22 weeks gestation -- 3 d. level two ultrasounds that look like shes ready to be born right now, I am having such a love affair with this baby -- and of course my son and the wonderful woman carrying his child. its an amazing thing, thinking of my child having a child, and I find that my knitting needles keep returning to baby items. Im wondering if anyone else is going to get a present this year, but the baby is surely going to be loaded with warm knitted loveys.

the little sister dress is my favorite so far. I adapted it somewhat, i wanted it to flare out more than the pattern, and added a lace border at the bottom. darn its cute. was saving it for christmas and then showed the picture to them on my camera by mistake. what the heck, i gave it to them. its beautiful, even tho she will be the "big sister" , its definitely her dress

No comments: