Sunday, February 10, 2008

ravelry explodes

i can not believe how i got through the day without ravelry.com. whether Im knitting or crochetting or just thinking about it , i hit ravelry. maybe its the exclusivity you feel when you finally get " invited" to join, I dont know.

Im not knitting right now tho. i had started a pair of socks for #3's boyfriend, but then made a mega boo-boo and had to tear them out, then i got mad at him ( lloooonnngggg story) and have decided he isnt worthy of my socks, so the ball of yarn is kind of sitting there wondering what IT did that pissed me off....guess Ill make my son in law another pair of socks instead -- I never get mad at him!

oh my god, how did i never see the little cork people before? my #1 used corks for her place card holders at her wedding, and everyone I know has a bowl of corks sitting around the house (yes, we drink a lot of wine) so now i am going to make every family I know a family of cork people of their very own. cant wait to get started on that!

No comments: