Monday, November 24, 2008

ok, i get it

ok ok ok ok. I get it God. Life is not easy. sometimes you DO give us a little more than we can handle. there is NOT always a silver lining. it is NOT always darkest BEFORE the dawn, sometimes its just damn dark, period. There is not a LESSON in everything. God, Im tired. it seems the last truly happy moment was taresas wedding, 2 years ago -- and hell, even then my poor val was suffering from an eating disorder and I got my contact stuck and cut my eye . i have wandered around for days, weeks, months telling myself it really is ok, the run of evil is over, THERE ARE NO GENERATIONAL CURSES. and then, the doctor calls, or joe worries about his job, or valerie blanches during dinner, or taresa hurts her knee, or georges color is a lovely shade of GREY.

I get it. I cant do this alone. but, then again, I never tried to do it alone. I always ask god, thank god, pray to god, believe god. but, I guess I have never truly Let go and Let God. that may be exactliy where i have to go. Ill give it a shot.

No comments: