Sunday, July 27, 2008

AAAhhhh....crochet

Crochet to me, is like the fast food of handiwork. The little teebag I made for Gregg worked up in like, a minute, and letft me SO fullfilled. ( is that crazy?) Lately I have been struggling, to say the least, with a pair of lace socks for Taresa. I mess up the count, I rip them out. I dont like the pattern, I rip them out, I drop a stitch, I rip them out, I dont know what the problem is, I rip them out.

So, I needed a break!

I crochetted a little tiny tee bag for Gregg. wonderful. Im a crochet princess! my work is wonderful. people from all over the land will come and see the wonders I create with my hook.

meanwhile the tangled mess of yarn from those darn socks lay unnattended on the floor.

Maybe I just need a different yarn.....

No comments: